Tuesday 20 October 2015

KCW Day 2: Bohemian babydoll dress

This dress is my absolute favorite thing I have ever sewn for Olivia. The pattern is called Bohemian babydoll dress by Elegance & Elephants. It was a simple project for the most part with a few challenges here and there. I love, love, love it and will be making one more for her this summer.


I am enjoying this season of Kids Clothes Week so much. I think it has partly to do with the fact that I prepared for it far in advance. I assessed what clothing items my kids will need this summer, collected and printed the patterns and even cut out the pattern pieces for some of the items, ready to be sewn as soon as KCW arrived. It feels so good to plan something and follow it through and it feels even better to know that most of my kids' summer wardrobe consists of mama-made items! 




I asked her how she likes her new dress and her response was, "It's pretty, can I have some sweeties now because you took many pictures of me." Yes friends, that is how I get these pictures :-)








1 comment:

  1. So pretty! That's a great color on her. It looks classic and modern at the same time. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete