Thursday 17 January 2013

52 - A Portrait Every Week

I love taking photos of Olivia. My camera is almost always with me, ready to capture all the special, cute, funny and silly moments. Last year I took hundreds if not thousands of pictures of her and when I browse through them from time to time I am left in awe of how she has changed, grown and blossomed  over the last 8 months. These pictures tell an incredible story of the beauty and miracle of life.

I came across a brilliant idea on an Australian mama's blog, to take a portrait of your child every week in 2013. I love it, I love it, I absolutely love it! Just the idea of deliberately stopping whatever may be on my agenda, taking a moment to record my child's life in such a beautiful way. I'll be joining in on this project and at the end of the year I'll make something special with the collection of weekly portraits.





No comments:

Post a Comment