Friday 6 February 2015

Mama-made: Stripey-stripey outfit


I am on a mission this year to sew most of my kids' clothes for the coming autumn/winter season. Even with the very limited time I seem to have these days, I must say I am pretty impressed with what I've been managing to do. I "steal" a few minutes here and there to whip up some cute little garments!

This outfit is made from a stretch cotton material so it's very cosy and comfy for an active little "almost crawler". And the roomy "bum-bum" pants are a bonus for cloth nappies. It took me about 3 hours total to complete this outfit, from cutting out the pattern to sewing it up. The fabric cost me less than R10! Scratch bins are the best for fabric bargains!




I think he likes his new outfit too!






And there goes the "almost crawler"!




No comments:

Post a Comment