Monday 23 February 2015

Mama-made: Pants for Mr. O

I usually sew at night once the kids are asleep and hubby is watching a sport's match or some scary series (like The Walking Dead!), but I've been super tired lately come night time and the weekends have been very busy. I managed to sew up three pairs of pants for Owen though, so I'm slowly progressing with the kids' winter wardrobe. Sadly, it seems like there won't be much more to sew as they already have a few hand-me-downs from beloved friends and some stuff that I bought last year during winter sales before I could sew. Aaawwww, I'll have to find other precious little people to sew for!

I bought the patterns for these pants off Etsy, my new favorite e-browsing spot! The cream-beige and black and white arrow print are made from the Maxaloon pattern and the striped one from the Monsterbunz pattern. My hubby thinks the pattern names are silly, I think they are cute silly. By the way I created the arrows print with a Sharpie permanent marker. I'm sure it will fade over time, but it's set on the fabric, it doesn't "bleed" or "run". 








I have no idea what that white stuff on the waist and bum of the pants is, maybe I had flour on my hands while carrying him? 




No comments:

Post a Comment