Wednesday 18 February 2015

Conversations with an almost three year old



Me: Olivia, you are going to Maria's house today to spend the morning while Mama is at work.
Her: Okkkkaaaaayyyyyy (with a happy singing voice)
Me: Are you happy about that?
Her: Yes, I'm BERRY HAPPY!
Me: So that means you are not going to cry when we drop you off.
Her: Yes, I gonna cry.
Me: Why?
Her: Because I need to cry
Me: You need to cry?
Her: Yes, I NEEEED to cry. I be upset when Mama go to work so I need to cry. Later I laugh with Maria!



Her: Mama, where's Daddy?
Me: He's gone to the gym
Her: No, Daddy is not in Germany, Lottie is in Germany! Daddy is go to buy pizza and ice-cream!



Her: Oo-la-la! Mama you look pretty like a princess!
Me: Thank you Olivia, you look like a princess too.
Her: No Mama, I'm a QUEEN, like Queen Elsa!



Me: Olivia where's EJ?
Her: In Canada
Me: And Sarah, Ryan and John?
Her: In Amelica
Me: And Lottie?
Her: In Germany
Me: And Tafi?
Her: In Mbabwe (Zimbabwe)
Me: Wow! You've got friends all around the world, hey?
Her: (with a confused look) I don't know who's that Mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment