Monday 20 April 2015

A birthday party for a little princess


Our little girl turns three this coming Saturday. How time flies! She had an early celebration because one of dearest friends is leaving for Germany and we couldn't have a party without her.

The utter delight on her face as she helped me prepare for her pink party was absolutely precious. I was so blessed seeing her thoroughly filled with joy and excitement. I secretly made the cake while she watched TV because I wanted it to be a surprise. All the trouble of sneaking around was absolutely worth it when I saw the look of amazement on her sweet little face. I then brought out her dress that I had made earlier in the week, she put her little hands over her face, whispering "Wooooow" and she ran off screaming, "Daddy, look at my princess dress." It was a delightful little party with special little people. The last surprise for the day was the Queen Elsa dress I had finished making just minutes before people arrived for party. As I took photos of her in it she was singing at the top of her lungs, "Let it go, let it go"!

This mama went to bed completely exhausted and blessed! "Sometimes", said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in my heart."












No comments:

Post a Comment