Sunday 27 April 2014

seventeen/fifty-two

"A portrait of my babies, once a week, every week, in 2014"



Olivia: This week we celebrated two years of your beautiful life. I still remember when I held you in my arms for the first time as if it was only yesterday. I can't believe it was two years ago.
You bring us so much joy and adventure sweet little lady. 
And what a happy birthday girl you were, enjoying all things sugary and forbidden and running around the yard with your equally happy and excited little friends. I'm glad you had a special day my dear, you deserve it!

Owen: It's been a challenging past two weeks for you. Very little sleep and constant pain and discomfort caused by what seems like stomach cramps. Sorry little one, we all hope you get over this stage soon. 
Otherwise you have been darling, very peaceful and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment