Wednesday 16 April 2014

Parenting two "littlies": Some days are good and some are not.

Monday was my first day caring for my two little ones all on my own. I expected it to be hectic, but it turned out to be a beautiful day filled with sweet, joyful memories. Olivia was an absolute cutie-pie, hosting tea parties for Owen and I, helping Mama with nappy changes, no nagging for Barney or cookies, she was an absolute angel in every possible way. Owen was calm and content, stayed up to enjoy his big sister's tea party and entertainment and that was just enough stimulation to get him down for good long naps. 

Yesterday on the other hand was the total opposite! Filled with tantrums, nagging, overtired little ones who were both fighting sleep and a frustrated Mama who lost her patience several times throughout the day. As if that was not enough, the night was equally bad with little Owen up from 10pm to 4am! Oh the joys!

BUT, today is a new day with new possibilities, new adventures to be enjoyed and new memories to be made.

I'm glad I had my camera close-by to capture Monday's joyful memories.













“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.”
― Marc Riboud

No comments:

Post a Comment