Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Weekend







1. Ready, steady and...! Sometimes I find myself getting a bit impatient wishing she would start walking soon. I've been warned that it's not the easiest stage, but I still can't wait. Bring it on Olivia! Someone please remind me of this moment when I complain about running around after a busy toddler!

2. & 3. A fun activity for the "big" girl. I was quite surprised that she didn't try eating the paint. After some observation she knew exactly what to do. Clever girl!

4. Aren't dainty little feet in tiny girly shoes just the cutest?!

5. A "coldish" Sunday afternoon out on the swing. All geared up with warm Rooibos tea and a wool hat. Oh Winter, come already we've been waiting for you!

'Hope your week is off to a good start. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment