Monday 15 April 2013

The Weekend









1. First time on the toilet seat, more fascinated with unrolling the endless toilet paper roll than anything else. One day she'll be mad at me for posting this picture, but she looked so adorable I had to share!

2. It's getting more and more difficult getting this girl to sit still for her hair to be combed. Yay for blueberries and Cheerios for distraction-purposes!

3. A sunny morning spent outside discovering all things pretty and squishy!

4. I love how the light had this effect on her hair. A crown of glory for our little princess.

5. I've been warned that a mobile toddler = a somewhat messy house. Oh dear, it has started already!

6. What a struggle it has become to get her to fall asleep for her day naps. It takes about an hour to get her down and the nap usually lasts 30 minutes. How I envy those moms with babies who take 2 hour long naps!

I hope you had a beautiful weekend and awesome start to the new week. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment