Thursday 20 October 2016

New pyjamas for big brother

In his nine hundred thirty four days of life, this lovely boy of ours has slept through the night no more than twenty times, and last night was one of those wonderful nights! In celebration of this rare and glorious occasion I thought I'd share pictures of the pyjama sets I made for him during the height of my nesting syndrome two months ago. Maybe once summer sets in and he sleeps in these, we will see more wonderful nights like last night, seeing as how they were made with lots of love and sprinkled with generous amounts of sleepy dust!









Owen may not be the best sleeper, but he surely is a good big brother. He has welcomed his baby brother with love, kindness and curious little fingers that playfully poke him all over!


6 comments:

  1. Yolanda, your pictures are magnificent!!!! They could be in a magazine somewhere!! And as for the pj's--well, they could be in a store! :) :) Certainly Owen's lack of sleep-ful nights are NOT for a lack of cute and comfy sleepwear! :) Hang in there...... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis :-) The light did all the work for me, I didn't even do any editing. As for the pi's, I loved every minute of sewing them, I hope Mr O likes them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow Yolanda you're so good. These are absolutely beautiful. I like the happy smile on Owen's face. #priceless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sisi :-) And thanks for the Instagram love!

      Delete
  4. Oh Yoli, His grown and is looking so handsome. Your are really talented, you should really look into opening an online kids boutique. These must be exciting times in the Worley house with the new edition to the family.Miss you lots and your darling children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very very delayed response!!!! Thank you cousie :-) I dream of having a store some day!

      Delete