Thursday 15 January 2015

1/52 and 2/52

I am excited to be taking part in the "52 Project" again this year, taking a photo of each of my children every week of the year to document their growth as well as improve my photography. This project, hosted by Australian blogger Jodie of "Practising Simplicity" connects moms and photographers from all around the world who take part in it. I thoroughly enjoyed the project in 2013 and 2014, even though I did not complete it last year.

Well, let's give it a try again this year and see how it goes!

1/52


Olivia: A little treat for having your hair done.


Owen: Splash! Splash! Splash! Oh what what fun!

2/52


Olivia: A fun fun sunny day!


Owen: This baby is growing into a little boy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures, Yolanda!!! I LOVE the picture of Olivia driving the little "car"! She looks like she's got some serious attitude! :) (in an adorable kind of way!) And Owen is tooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete