Monday 18 August 2014

Dear Olivia



I love,

That you are so full of life.
That you are such a passionate little girl.
That you have a thankful heart.
That you have a unique and special personality.

I love,

Your warm hugs. They don't come by often, but when they do they are so warm and intimate.
Your excitement at helping mama with house chores.
Your funny stories. You make me laugh my funny girl!
Your made-up songs.

I love,

How you love  your little brother.
How you imitate and copy me. It is so adorable.
How you jump without lifting your feet off the ground!
How you sometimes spontaneously dance without even realizing that your body is moving to the music.

You are so precious my sweet girl. 

Love,
Mama








1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift you are giving her in doing this Yolanda (not to mention the rest of us, who get these peeks of her sweetness and joy!). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete