Saturday 3 May 2014

A happy bunny for a beautiful one month old boy

Owen is ONE MONTH OLD!


Likes:
Being held and cuddled
A nice warm bath
Milk! Milk! Milk!

Dislikes:
Being put down on the cot
Being taken out of the bath
Dummies
Sleep :-(

I started making this bunny in 2012 to sell at a Christmas market, but it became evident that it would take a while to finish and it would not be worth it to sell unless I charged for the endless hours I spent on it. So it joined my many unfinished projects on the "shelf" and sat there for more than a year!

I picked it up a few days ago and felt inspired to complete it as a gift for beautiful Owen. It took me hours and hours to complete, but I am so happy with the finished product. Olivia loves it, she thinks it's for her :-)






Find the pattern here










No comments:

Post a Comment