Tuesday 9 July 2013

Project "Finish it up!"

It's no secret that I love crochet. When my awesome hubby bought me a couple of crochet books while I was pregnant with Olivia I was thrilled at all the little garments I could potentially create. I instantly fell in love with this dress and early this year I embarked on making it for Olivia. Along the way I realised that it was going to turn out massive, probably a size 4-5 years. I meant to fix it, but never got around to doing so and to be honest after procrastinating for months I had lost all inspiration to carry on with this dress. Today I felt inspired to pick up the piece that I had crocheted so far and create something from it. And voila....a super cute, super funky scarf/cowl for Miss O in literally 10 minutes! Man, she looks so adorable in it and the unexpected bonus is that it doesn't seem to bother her, she had it on for the whole afternoon and seemed very comfortable.

I love the feeling of "finishing up" a project!





 


1 comment: